New Life Cities has a citywide approach to church multiplication. We believe that the city is best served by local congregations that are embedded in a community and seek to bring about personal and community transformation. A movement church will aim at planting congregations in multiple locations throughout a city yet remain connected as one church.
Over the years, New Life has developed distinctives that have characterized us as a family of churches:
1. Serving: a kingdom vision taking us all over the city for the good of the city
A Kingdom mindset that cooperates with, blesses and prays for with other life giving churches in a city. A community development mindset that brings Kingdom of God values to each community we are planted in for the good of that community.
2. Multiplying: a movement that flows through the various and diverse city tribes
A multiplication DNA that reaches, raises and releases leaders rapidly but with integrity.
3. Leading: a family on mission together reflecting strong relationships and deep love.
A team approach to pastoral leadership that seeks to use the gifts of a Pastoral couple and the entire team. A high value on small groups for spiritual growth, community and mission.
4. Following: a Spirit-led listening that cooperates with God and seeks not to get ahead of him.
The importance of personal and corporate fasting and prayer for spiritual breakthroughs and decision-making.
5. Raising: a disciple-making culture that expects every believer to be a disciple-maker
A discipleship culture where every believer is expected to be a reproducing disciple-maker.
An outreach mindset that continually looks beyond the walls of the church to engage the community.